Expanding your Impact with PR with Renee WarrenMay 30, 2023
"PR is the mother of all marketing" and chances are if you're looking at another business who has experienced huge growth, they were complimented by PR. In today's episode, I speak with Renée Warren, an award-winning entrepreneur, inspirational speaker, author, and founder of We Wild Women, a platform that helps women grow wildly successful companies. She has over 23 years of experience as an entrepreneur running marketing and PR agencies.
We discuss her personal journey to entrepreneurship, founding and running a PR company, the challenges and lessons of motherhood as an entrepreneur, her business evolution and pivots, the mindset required for success, and what you need to know about investing in PR.
This conversation will expand you and give you the permission slip that you didn't even know you needed to become more visible and take up space in your industry.
In this episode, Renee discusses:
- The biggest setback entrepreneurs (and women) experience that prevents them from being visible & taking up space
- Renee's journey into entrepreneurship and PR
- How Renee grew her PR agency to a million dollars while birthing and raising two sons
- Balancing family life and business life alongside her husband and the ONE THING you need to let go of if you want to succeed
- Motherhood and why you need to let your kids fail
- How subconscious programming & limiting beliefs affect your business and what to do about it
- Renee's pivot into business coaching & then back to her genius
- How to integrate PR into your business to magnify your impact and reach
- The importance of a world class PR strategy and prioritizing the long game, and more...
Renee’s Instagram: @renee_warren
Renee's Website: https://www.wewildwomen.com/
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/id1689168269